If you have never been in therapy before, you may be surprised by how comfortable (and even enjoyable!) this experience can be. If you have been in therapy before, I hope to show you a truly individualized and client-centered experience that deepens and strengthens the work you have begun.
When starting therapy, either for the first time or resuming your work with a new provider, it is common to wonder what the sessions will be like and what to expect from the process. I encourage you to ask questions and share any hesitations, fears, or doubts about therapy. My goal is to provide a safe, welcoming environment for you to face the beliefs and behaviors that have been holding you back.
You can expect…
- Our work together to be collaborative. You are the most important part of this team.
- To be respected, appreciated, and heard.
- A space free from judgment, for you to explore your thoughts, feelings, and values.
- A soothing welcome to the office. The office space is designed to be comfortable and calming.
- Emphasis on protecting your privacy and fostering confidentiality. No busy waiting room or doctor’s office setup.
- Comprehensive care. I communicate with other providers as needed to ensure your medical, nutritional, and mental health needs are being met simultaneously.